Dani Foster | Ombre' Powder Brows, Brow Waxing, Shaping, Brow Tinting. Licensed, Insured, 5x Certified in PMU, Bloodborne Pathogen Certified.
EMAIL DANI: email@example.com
ADDRESS: City Salon Suites
2515 Inwood Road Suite 201 Room 302
Dallas, TX. 75235
MUST WEAR A MASK & WASH HANDS UPON ARRIVAL. NO EXTRA GUESTS, AS I WILL HAVE TO TURN THEM AWAY DUE TO SAFETY PROTOCOL.
IF YOUR BROWS HAVE PREVIOUS WORK DONE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@BROWWIFEY.COM CLEAR PICTURES (NO FILTERS, GREAT LIGHTING, WITH MULTIPLE ANGLES) BEFORE BOOKING, FOR APPROVAL. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, ON APPT DAY I WILL REFUSE SERVICE AND YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
If you are a no-call no-show to your appt, 100% of the service will be charged.
IMPORTANT: Please view the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below before booking. If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and you will lose your deposit.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for anyone who are/have or with:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane, Retinol, Retin-A, in the past year
• No antibiotics within 2 weeks
• Glycolic Acid (Chemical Peel) within 30 days
• Had Botox in the past 2 months
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
The policies are made to help you have the best experience possible. By making appointments with me you are agreeing to these terms.